- Shape of Pasta’ on Quibi: L.A. chef preserves Italian tradition / April 6, 2020 / Chef Evan Funke travels to Italy to learn how to make rare shapes of pasta by hand, a tradition that’s dying. I interviewed him and the producers of this new Quibi documentary show.
- Forget the pounds. The Biggest Loser tries to shed critics of its weight-loss plan / Jan. 28, 2020 / I reported on USA Network’s new version of the series that disappeared from NBC in a cloud of controversy and news.
- After facing some big challenges, Marc Summers is back for the 30th anniversary of Double Dare / Nov. 22, 2016 / I profiled Marc Summers, reporting from Indiana, where I saw his autobiographical show about his life and career. There were a lot of surprises, including that Double Dare may soon return to TV.
- Why there is less reality TV on television this fall / Oct. 6, 2016 / An in-depth look at the problems ailing reality television and preventing a new hit from breaking out. I reported this story by talking to people who work in unscripted television, from producers to network executives.
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ producer discusses talks with cast about alcohol and consent / Aug. 10, 2017 / The producer of the Bachelor franchise told me exclusively about what changed on set after production resumed.
- The 44 best TV shows to binge while self-quarantining, according to TV experts / March 19, 2020 / I contributed a show to this round-up: The Great Interior Design Challenge, which is a BBC series that’s available on Netflix, and which I highly recommend.