My blogging and writing career was made possible by great teachers and fellow writers, and I love to help other writers. The highlight of my 20 years of teaching at the college level were the times when I was working with writers, in workshop and one-on-one, to help them take a piece of writing forward.
I can help you find your way, whether that’s as a blogger, creative writer, or creator, with a small project or your entire career.
Working on-on-one with you, I’ll share my expert advice, useful tools, and even my deepest insecurities. I’m a working writer and creator, so you’ll be getting feedback from someone who’s been where you are.
What I can do for you:
- Revising your manuscript
- Helping you plan a writing project, including pitching editors or agents
- Career coaching, if you’re a blogger, creator, journalist, or independent publisher
Who I work with:
- Writers who need help starting, developing, or finishing a project
- People who have turned—or want to turn—their expertise and passion into writing, a business, or something else
- Academics looking to reach a general audience
Ready? Have questions? Let’s chat!