Elevate your writing
I work with writers and creators who want to take their writing to the next level, whether that’s turning their expertise into a side hustle, revising a piece, or working on a book.
Recent writing advice:
- The free audio transcription tool I now rely on
- Shitty first drafts: the best writing advice I’ve ever received
“Andy not only knows how to provide excellent writing feedback, but he also has the knowledge and know-how of succeeding in an ever-changing journalism industry”
—Ruby Rosenthal, writer
Most of my writing, criticism, and journalism has focused on reality TV, focusing on how it’s made and what it means. For example:
- How The Amazing Race season one was produced
- Shark Tank’s worst product ever: Ring
- Biggest Loser tries to shed critics of its weight-loss plan
How I can help your team, class, or story
I’ve hosted shows and keynotes; been interviewed on podcasts, live TV, and radio; moderated debates; led popular conference sessions; and worked with teams to improve their interaction.
If I can help you or your organization, let’s chat!
Make your inbox happy
I write a free weekly newsletter with TV recommendations and GIFs. Join us: